How To Place An Order
Please place email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (416) 352-5556, toll free to (866) 446-5283, or order line and within minutes a pre-acknowledgement will be sent to you to confirm your order has been receieved and is being processed. Orders must be from promotional products distributors for resale.
For general artwork questions please email email@example.com with the Subject: Artwork Requirements or view our Art requirements section below.
Production time will begin after receipt of your proof approval. At your request, we will begin after receipt of your proof approval. At your request, we will either email or fax a paper proof of your artwork for your approval. Some charges may apply for any proof or revision of artwork.
1. Prices in this catalogue are effective January 1st, 2016. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. Net 30 days for credit-establishhed distributors only. A 1.5% monthly interest charge accrue on past due balances. All payments must be made in Canadian or U.S. funds. No C.O.D orders. New accounts – pre-payments required before goods ship, unless credit is approved. A $50.00 charge will be assessed on any returned checks. Accounts requiring collection will be liable for all associated costs.
3. We accept Visa & Mastercard.
Artwork Requirements & Setup
1. Artwork must be sized as large as possible or at designer’s discretion for visual appeal unless otherwise stated.
2. Adobe Illustrator vector artwork is always preferred. Please save as an .ai or .eps file with all type created to outlines.
3. Any low resolution website art or file formats such QuarkXpress, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, FreeHand, Cavas Pagemaker and Adobe Acrobat.
4. Email artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org for all general art inqueries and information.
We reserve the right to substitute at any time products of comparable price and styling for those shown in this catalog. Actual colors of items may differ from those shown in the catalog. If color is critically important for your order, please request a sample. Please refer to the website for further picture and information request. Listing an item in this catalog or on our website is not a guarantee of product availability.
1. Multi-colour imprint orders are only available on certain products.
2. Please refer to the website’s imprinting vectors located at the end of each product’s photo gallery for general imprint locations and measurements.
1. Standard PMS colours available in coated ink only.
2. PMS matches are not guaranteed on non-white items. Colours may vary depending on the colour of the product.
3. Actual PMS colors may vary from catalog representations.
4. Please Consult a Pantone Colour Guide for Accuracy.
5. Standard printing colours are the following at no extra charge:
The direct imprinting of a design or copy onto the surface of a product. Image is pressed through tensioned nylon mesh, leaving a paint-like appearance. Sharper imprint than Pad Printing, though it requires a relatively flat surface without obstructions.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft, silicone pad, which is then pressed against the part. The pad wrap itself as much as 180 degrees around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent. One colour is printed at a time, and registration between colours can be tight (up to four colours).
A method replacing Silk Screen imprinting for detailed and multi-colour imprints for a better appearance on certain substrates, such as range of surfaces: foam padding, webbing, insulated padding, PVC, nylon, neoprene, ABS and more.
Give your image a clean, polished appearance. Light burns away the surface to reveal the substrate. Works best when the item’s surface is a different color than the substrate. A contrasting black imprint can be created with Laser oxidation when the surface and the substrate are the same color.
A technique for leather and other substrates in which a metal die is created from artwork. The die is then heat-pressed into the material, leaving an image of the artwork in recess creating a classic sophistication.
A traditional method of decorating textiles with needle and colored threat. Available for select products.
Revisions will be charged as a new proof. Total imprint/design responsibility lies with buyer when proof is approved or none is requested.
Normal production time is 1 to 2 weeks. Large quantity orders may take extra time. Please contact JLC for additional information.
We reserve the right to ship 5% over or under quantity ordered and bill accordingly. If exact quantity is required, please specify on order.
Samples may be requested. Please contact JLC for more details.
The artwork, designs, and trademarks imprinted on products displayed herein are reproduced and photographed only as examples of the type and quality of imprinted products available. They are not intended to represent that the products are either endorsed by or produced for the owners of the artwork, designs, or trademarks. All copyright and trademark names identified are the properties of the companies that own them. No intent to infringe on any copyrights and trademarks has been made in this catalog. They are presented soley for the education of the reader.
Artwork Charges & Setup Fees
Free but some restrictions may apply.
Non-standard imprinting colours are subject to $30(C) per colour.
Pre-Production Sample Proof
Depend on item, Please contact JLC for a quote.
Special Packaging & Insertions
Please contact JLC for a quote.
$10 per each additional destination, after the first, when total order is prepared and shipped to multiple locations.
$25 plus freight, taxes and duties are the responsibility of the recipient unless billed to a third-party freight account. Does not apply to FOB Toronto orders.
Third-Party Billing for Shipping
$3 per carton.
$50 plus all current work in process.